A. General Conditions
- The usage of the terminology “we”, “us”, “our”, “the team” refers to all members of the Midnight Services team alongside all the goods and services produced by those members.
- Our content, including but not limited to, files, code, and images are property of Midnight Services and may not be sold or circulated without written permission. If someone on your staff team downloads it without your knowledge and leaks it, you will be accountable.
- All services which you request are to follow the Terms and Service. We have the right to deny or make slight changes to your requested product if it does not follow the Terms and Service.
B. Goods and Services
- All goods and services we provide are digital goods; therefore, we are not accountable for any loss or damage of the product purchased or system in which the product is placed after you have verified the product is complete.
- The premade goods are sold as is and any requested alterations to them is up to discretion of the freelancer if they wish to charge you or not.
- The Leadership Team reserves the right to cancel or postpone any goods and/or services that are being developed if we feel it is necessary.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide a service or product for any reason without justification to you.
- Unless explicitly requested by the client or freelancer, we reserve the right to display files, code, images, and other assets on our public portfolio.
- You may not claim our products as your own, or in any way to make it seem as the product was made by you - even if you have made changes or edits to the product.
C. Purchases and Payments
- No work will begin until payment has been confirmed by the Leadership Team. Until then you and the freelancer may only plan out how the final product will look.
- All payments are to be made through PayPal Goods & Services. You are not to pay the freelancer directly unless told to do so by the Leadership Team.
- You are to cover all PayPal "handling" fees meaning you are to pay the “Grand Total” given when you are told to make a payment.
- All orders under $10 are required to be paid in full before our team starts your order. All orders above $10 must be paid 50% upfront, and 50% after completion or 100% upfront if you wish. All live work including builds done directly on your server or system administration work must be paid 100% upfront.
- You may be charged extra for your order if you change your idea during the order (up to 50% on top of the original price if the product is under 50% done, or whatever the freelancer feels is appropriate if the product is above 50% done), a bug fix 14 days after order completion (up to 25% on top of the original price), or change in a product after completion (whatever the freelancer feels is appropriate). All changes must be approved by a Commission Manager and at least 1 member of the Leadership team.
D. Refunds and Chargebacks
- Refunds on any products are typically not given due to the nature of our products. However, a refund of up to 25% is given for a missed deadline, 25% if you are unsatisfied with the final product, or 50% if the delivered product is clearly below Midnight Services' standards. Exact refund percentages are determined by the Commission Manager of your ticket as well as at least 1 member from the Leadership team.
- Refunds are not guaranteed and will be decided upon by the Leadership Team if your reasoning is justified. If you are not given a refund you are not permitted to chargeback.
- Chargebacks, disputes, or attempting to get your money back without going through the proper process (fraudulent) is not permitted and will be considered as scamming.
- If you have an active order you are to remain in the Discord, two weeks after you leave the Discord and fail to rejoin, the ticket will be closed and any payment will not be refunded. After the third occasion leaving the Discord if within a two week period, your ticket will be closed, and you will not receive any compensation.
- All communication is to remain in the Midnight Services ticket. If a call is requested the freelancer must record it, otherwise that call shall not occur.
- If you deal with a freelancer anywhere outside of the Midnight Services Discord Server and you are scammed or given a faulty product you will not be given any sort of support and Midnight Services is not held accountable in any way.
- All clients’ and customers’ information is safe and secure with us.
- We will not share any clients’ personal information that is possibly known to us such as full names, email, etc.
- Any attempt to disrupt or damage the service team in any way will result in a removal from Midnight Services, and an ending of all tickets held by that user. If this occurs, you may not be refunded.
- Not abiding by the Terms and Service may result in a scam report, blacklist from ordering from Midnight Services', and other consequences.
- The Terms and Service may change at any time without notice and will apply to all orders labeled as “Pending”. You will abide by all those changes from when you last read them.
By purchasing any good or service from Midnight Services you agree to all Terms and Conditions of Service listed above.